Enhance Physical Performance & Accelerate Recovery Time
Recovery should be a part of every athlete’s training program. Athletes know they must take rest days to allow their bodies to recover after hard workouts. However, when it comes to improving athletic performance, recovery isn’t as simple as just sitting around and resting.
Athletes interested in optimizing their performance should look to avoid passive recovery and take advantage of active recovery therapies like HBOT. Think of HBOT like a fast-forward button for healing and recovery. Cristiano Ronaldo, perhaps the best soccer player ever, used HBOT to recover from a knee injury in a fraction of the time it took other athletes to get back on the pitch.
One study of 18 athletes from 2020 found that exercise in a normal environment caused a temporary inflammatory response and muscle damage, whereas HBOT treatment in the recovery phase had a positive impact on relieving inflammatory response and muscle damage after exercise.
Accelerate Recovery from Injuries
Amplify Recovery from Intensive Training
Faster Recovery from Surgeries
- Early Recovery of Exercise-Related Muscular Injury by HBOT
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Sports Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Lower-Extremity Soft-Tissue Sports Injuries
- Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on Inflammation, Oxidative/Antioxidant Balance, and Muscle Damage after Acute Exercise in Normobaric, Normoxic and Hypobaric, Hypoxic Environments: a pilot study
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers and the Treatment of Sports Injuries
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (1.5 ATA) in treating Sports Related TBI/CTE: two case reports