Rejuvenate your skin, combat cognitive decline, & improve immune function
Improving age-related diseases and degenerative disorders through HBOT has shown promising results in recent studies. The air we breathe everyday contains only 20.9% oxygen, and this hypoxic environment means that our bodies send oxygen to where it’s needed most to support our body’s vital functions. HBOT can help give the extra oxygen we need as we age to heal, repair, and rebuild.
Aging is characterized by the progressive loss of physiological capacity. At the cellular level, two key characteristics of aging include telomere length shortening and cellular senescence. HBOT has been found to promote longevity at the cellular level by increasing telomere length and decreasing immunosenescence in isolated blood cells, backed up by a study out of Israel from 2020.
A further study regarding skin aging specifically, indicates that “for the first time in humans, that HBOT can significantly modulate the pathophysiology of the skin aging in a healthy aging population.”
Circulation & General Blood Flow
Joints, Soft Tissue, and Bones
- The Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on the Pathophysiology of Skin Aging: a prospective clinical trial
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Increases Telomere Length and Decreases Immunosenescence in Isolated Blood Cells: a prospective trial
- Cognitive Enhancement of Healthy Older Adults Using Hyperbaric Oxygen: a randomized controlled trial
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Induces Transcriptome Changes in Elderly: a prospective trial
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Alleviates Vascular Dysfunction and Amyloid Burden in an Alzheimer’s Disease Mouse Model and in Elderly Patients
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Effectively Alleviates D-galactose-induced-age-related Cardiac Dysfunction via Attenuating Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Pre-diabetic Rats
- The Development of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation and Treatment of Photoaging